PDD Employee Electrocuted in Pulwama

November 07

A causaul employee of Power Developement Department was electrocuted on Tuesday evening in Bandzoo area of South Kashmir’s Pulwama district.

Locals told The Kashmiriyat that Shabir Ahmad Sofi, a resident of washbugh Pulwama, was electrocuted while restoring power supply line at Bandzoo after the recent snowfall in the Kashmir valley.

They said that he was repairing a wire on an electric pole when accidentally he came in contact with a live wire, He received a shock as result of which he fell down.

The injured person was rushed to district hospital Pulwama where doctors rushed him to a Srinagar Hospital for treatment.

Author: News Desk

News Reporter