A house caught fire in Anzwalla area some five kilometers away from the District Headquarters in Islamabad (Anantnag) district of Southern Kashmir on Thursday. The house owned by brothers Abdul Rashid Sheikih and Mushtaq Ahmed Sheikh was gutted in the devastating fire which was caused due to a gas leakage.
The wife of Abdul Rashid was cooking after which she forgot to turn off the switch of the gas stove which later resulted in heavy fire, the family members did not suffer any major injuries, however the house was gutted in the major fire.
Umer Khurshid sent us this exclusive story. If you want to send your stories to us, write to us at email@example.com