February 23
A cordon and search operation (CASO) has been launched by Government Forces in Gundpora area of North Kashmir’s Bandipora District
Sources told The Kashmiriyat that on Saturday afternoon, 14 RR of Indian Army, CRPF and Jammu Kashmir Police jointly launched a search operation in Gundpora area of North Kashmir’s Bandipora District.
ALSO READ: Two Militants Killed in Early Morning Encounter at Budgam
Following inputs about Militant movement in the area, the forces blocked all the entry and exit points of the area.
A door to door search operation had been launched when this report was filed.
Author Profile

Latest entries
REGIONALApril 3, 2025Waqf Amendment Bill: Here’s what parliamentarians from Jammu Kashmir said in Lok Sabha
INDIAApril 3, 2025Political storm brews as JD(U) leaders resign over party’s support to Waqf Amendment Bill, more exits expected
REGIONALApril 3, 2025Cabinet expansion unlikely anytime soon in Jammu Kashmir
- Representational ImageREGIONALApril 3, 2025Authorities shut alcohol shops illegally operating at Srinagar hotel